Wiped film evaporator is widely used in heat-exchange engineer. What’s more, it is also used in the evaporation concentration, desolvation, stripping, reaction, degassing, deodorization (gas) smell of substances in pharmaceutical field, food-making, grease field, synthetic resin, petrochemical, pesticide biology, and other fields. Therefore, knowing how wiped film evaporator works is very essential to keep it’s high efficiency. The working procedures are as follows:
1. First of all, warm up the materials to be fed to the specified temperature;
2. Secondly, open the evaporator seal cooling water to keep it open;
3. Then thirdly, open the evaporator's vacuum and ensure that the evaporator system temperature is stable at -0.09Mpa;
4. Fourthly, open the jacketed hot water valve of the evaporator. The opening degree is first 1/3;
5. The pre-heated stream is driven into the evaporator by the wiper pump, and the feed amount is adjusted according to the flow meter display on the diaphragm pump;
6. When the material in the kettle is almost finished, close the hot water valve of the evaporator to stop the hot water. After the material is completely pumped, turn off the feed pump motor and close the related valves. Then Observe the sight glass at the bottom of the evaporator and turn off the evaporator motor after no material falls. Later, then turn off the vacuum pump.
Pay attention to all the details of working procedures, and keep safe when you are operating wiped film evaporator.
How does a falling film evaporator work?
In falling film evaporator equipment, sample materials will be added from the top of falling film evaporator. Then the materials will be divided into thin films, in order to get heated and evaporated more easily. The heating temperature will be set on the boiling point of substance’s boiling point, which is about to get evaporated. After evaporating the substance, the mixture and substance will be separated