What is the Oil Press?
The oil press refers to a kind of device that can, by means of external mechanical force, squeezes grease from oil through raising the temperature and activating oil molecules.
What are Classifications of Oil Press?
Oil presses can fall into household oil press, hydraulic oil press, screw oil press, new hydraulic oil press, high efficiency fine oil filter press and automatic oil press.
What we introduced now is screw oil press. Compared to other types of oil presses, a screw oil press has a high oil capacity, good cost performance and simple operation although the oil quality is not as good as that of other oil presses. A hydraulic oil press only need a small driving force, which can be drove by both three-phase and household electricity. The oil is clear but the output is low. So a hydraulic oil press is more suitable for expressing high-end oil such as sesame oil and walnut oil.
What are the Advantages of Oil Press?
No chemical additive is added in the production process by adopting this device.
- Simple and convenient operation;
- High oil yield and low pressing cost;
- High quality oil with rich nutrition;
- Optimized raw material is safe and reliable.
What are the Precautions for Using an Oil Press?
- Please use the single phase three-hole socket that is well-grounded. It should be ensured that the power plug is inserted securely when connecting to the power supply. Don’t plug out the power plug during the normal operation. Check the power cord regularly and don’t use the machine when the power cord is damaged. Try not to share sockets with other electrical appliances or use long cords.
- The machine can be only used by adults, keeping it away from kids and pets during the operation. People lack of using knowledge should use the equipment under the guidance of professional personnel. Don’t use fingers to fiddle with raw materials in the feed port.
- The working parts of the machine have a relatively high temperature during the work. Don’t touch them with your hands to avoid scald. It is required to wear gloves to clean the machine or clean it after the heat comes down due to the barrel and the press rod, especially the pre-heating parts, have a relatively high temperature.
- Keep it away from high temperature, high humidity and open fire, and avoid long hours of direct sunlight. Place it on a smooth desktop that can completely bear its weight, which should be solid wood desktop or marble slab as far as possible. If it is placed on a hollow desktop, there will be much more noise because of vibration. It is better to pad a soft cloth over it. Keep horizontal and don’t tap.
- Don’t use water to flush the host, which should be wiped by dry cloth. After cleaning the barrel and the press rod, blow or wipe them for drying and then re-assemble them. The power plug must be plugged out when cleaning components or using wet cloth to wipe the host.
- After finishing the oil pressing, make it rotate reversely for ten seconds if no slag is discharged. It can be extended to about one minutes when necessary (when the raw material is damp). The press rod is possible to be hardly taken out from the barrel if this step is ignored.
- If it isn’t used for a long time, keep it in a dry ventilated place to prevent the motor from humidity.
Which is the Best Oil Extraction Machine?
It depends on the quality of an oil press itself, oil yield, residual oil rate and even after-sales service. Our oil presses can be simply operated with one button, and have the advantages of large power, low heating and high efficiency. Featuring high oil yield and low pressing cost, they are capable of processing a great variety of raw materials.