Industrial hemp refers to cannabis that has been approved for legal cultivation and has a THC content of less than 0.3%. It is a 1-year-old herb of the Cannabis family of Cannabis.
The application of industrial hemp
Its application is extensive, including at least textile, paper, food, medicine, health, daily chemicals, leather, automotive, construction, decoration, packaging and other fields, which is a classic production materials.
Extracted raw materials from its roots, stems, leaves, skin and flower seeds is widely used in food, daily chemicals, textiles, new materials, new energy and other fields. Industrial hemp is mainly used in medical, industrial and food applications.
1. Industrial hemp is an antioxidant and neuroprotective agent that relieves anxiety, pain, inflammation and is used to treat epilepsy. cbd exerts an anxiolytic effect by activating adenosine receptors.
2. Hemp fiber can be made into high-grade textiles. The rhizome of cannabis can be used as a raw material for non-toxic paints and polishes, and the foliage can be used as a fertilizer for plant insecticides.
3. Hemp seeds can be used as food and feed, and CBD (cannabisphenol) can be used as an additive to ordinary beverages, functional beverages and nutritional supplements.
What is industrial hemp used for
As we all know, industrial hemp is quite popular in the market. Because it can be widely used in many fields, for example, textile, paper, food, medicine, health, daily chemical, leather, automotive, construction, decoration, packaging and other fields. In all these fields, the specific applications of industrial hemp are as follows:
There are a lot of nutrition materials in industrial hemp, so it is widely added into foods. Besides, it also can be a replacement of animal seeds because of it’s high nutrition.
2. Make up
We all know cbd oil is beneficial for skin and can heal acne. Therefore, industrial hemp which consists of cbd oil is always used to be added into make up and skin health care products.
Industrial hemp can be used to make waterproof and breathable fabrics for civilian users that are lightweight, soft to the touch, durable, waterproof, and stable in moisture permeability
Industrial hemp has the advantages of antibacterial, breathable, quick-drying, and UV-proof. It can be used as raw materials to develop clothing, medical gauze, children’s urine non-wet, sanitary pads and other products
5. Construction materials
Industrial hemp contains a large amount of silica inside, which is unique to hemp compared to other natural fibers. This silica brings everything together tightly to create what is called Hempcrete, which is a lightweight cement-like material that is one eighth the weight of concrete but ten times the strength of concrete.
Is industrial hemp good
The stalks and seeds of industrial hemp can both be used, so industrial hemp is a very useful and beneficial agricultural crop for people. For industrial hemp, the different parts of it have different applications. For example, the seeds of industrial hemp can be processed into cbd oil, while the stalks of industrial hemp can be used in textiles field.
Industrial hemp benefits
Recently, industrial hemp becomes more and more popular in the society and trading market. It can be widely used in several fields, for example, food, chemical, industry and other fields. Then, let’s go through the details of industrial hemp benefits:
1. The bast fiber and coarse linen in the stem of industrial hemp are very good things. The former is the finest raw materials for paper, textile and rope products, and the latter can also be used to produce plastic and particle boards. Industrial hemp seeds are also rich in protein, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium, zinc and other minerals. Industrial hemp vegetable oil is rich in essential polyunsaturated fatty acids such as oleic acid, linoleic acid, linolenic acid and arachidonic acid.
2. Although industrial hemp costs electricity, the growth rate of this plant is extremely fast, requiring less fertilizer, fighting insects and drought, which is conducive to the greening and development of the Gobi tidal flat and barren land. In the final analysis, it is a rare green plant that can survive almost any condition.
3. Last but not least, industrial hemp has a very high medical value. It has the function of anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, analgesic, anti-anxiety, anti-psychotic, anti-oxidation, improving learning and memory, neuroprotection and reducing bowel movements. It can be used to treat multiple arteriosclerosis and Parkinson’s disease, prevent myocardial infarction, and inhibit nerve glue. Metabolite cell transfer and the like.