In falling film evaporator equipment, there are so many parts working together and each part plays an important role, including product inlet, steam inlet, main material column, steam condensate outlet , concentrate outlet, vapor ducts, vapor outlet, separator, concentrate outlet.
1. product inlet: where users put materials into falling film evaporator through;
2. steam inlet: where the heating steam comes into falling film evaporator through;
3. main material column: where the materials get heated and some substances get evaporated;
4. steam condensate outlet: where condensation steam comes into the falling film evaporator;
5. concentrate outlet: where users get the concentrated substances from falling film evaporator through;
6. vapor ducts: where vapor comes from one container to another through;
7. vapor outlet: where vapor comes to outside container through;
8. separator: where separates different substances within the same mixture;
9. concentrate outlet: where users get the concentrated substances through.
All above are the falling film evaporator parts, each and every one of them is essential. So users should know all the parts and their functions, so that you can make full use of falling film evaporator. And in this way, users can also keep them safe.