In falling film evaporator equipment, there are so many parts working together and each part plays an important role, including product inlet, steam inlet, main material column, steam condensate outlet , concentrate outlet, vapor ducts, vapor outlet, separator, concentrate outlet.
1. product inlet: where users put materials into falling film evaporator through;
2. steam inlet: where the heating steam comes into falling film evaporator through;
3. main material column: where the materials get heated and some substances get evaporated;
4. steam condensate outlet: where condensation steam comes into the falling film evaporator;
5. concentrate outlet: where users get the concentrated substances from falling film evaporator through;
6. vapor ducts: where vapor comes from one container to another through;
7. vapor outlet: where vapor comes to outside container through;
8. separator: where separates different substances within the same mixture;
9. concentrate outlet: where users get the concentrated substances through.
All above are the falling film evaporator parts, each and every one of them is essential. So users should know all the parts and their functions, so that you can make full use of falling film evaporator. And in this way, users can also keep them safe.
What is a falling film evaporator used for
Falling film evaporator is widely used in many fields, including industrial factory, chemical engineering, petroleum and other fields. Falling film evaporator has a high efficiency on the separation of substances, so it is used on milk, glucose, starch, pharmaceutical, chemical, biological engineering, environmental engineering, waste liquid recovery and so on.
Falling film evaporator is a separation device, which is to use ethanol as washing solvent to extract, concentrate or separate substances. Falling film evaporator consists of two types–vertical falling film and horizontal falling film. These two kinds of falling film evaporator have the totally different structure.
There are several kinds of evaporators, which have the similar functions and different structures. These evaporators all can separate, concentrate, and extract substances from mixtures with a very high efficiency. But they have different structures and systems, let’s see them together.
Vertical falling film evaporator’s structure is vertical, which works from the top to the bottom. Vertical falling film evaporator is used on the recycling of industrial waste heat and also many fields such as energy, sea water desalination, refrigeration and other fields.
Horizontal falling film evaporator works horizontally, which is opposite to vertical falling film evaporator. Horizontal falling film evaporator is widely used in chemical engineering, oil refining, sea water desalination and other fields.
Wiped film evaporator is a new type of high-efficiency evaporator that is forced to form a film through a rotating wiper and flows at high speeds. It has high heat transfer efficiency and short residence time (about 10 to 50 seconds). It can perform falling film evaporation under vacuum conditions.
Thin film evaporator is a type of evaporator, which is characterized in that the liquid of the material flows along the wall of the heating tube to perform heat transfer and evaporation. The advantages are high heat transfer efficiency, fast evaporation speed and short material residence time, so it is particularly suitable for heat sensitivity.
What is the principle of evaporator
The principle of an evaporator is to get sample materials evaporated from liquid phase to gas phase, which is contrary to condenser. People always separate or concentrate materials with an evaporator. There are several different kinds of evaporators, which have different working structure but similar functions and applications.
An evaporator consists of two parts: heating chamber and evaporation chamber. When users put liquid materials into evaporator, first of all, the materials will take in heat energy from heating chamber and then be turned into gas. Secondly, the function of evaporation chamber is to separate the gas-phase materials and liquid-phase materials. All in all, the working principle of an evaporator is to get liquid-phase materials evaporated by seething the temperature at different materials’ boiling points. So evaporator is suitable for some heat sensitive materials.
What is the function of an evaporator
An evaporator is a device that is to get substances evaporated through heating them at their boiling points. An evaporator plays a very important role in cooling equipment.
How many types evaporator
There are several types of evaporator. For example, evaporator has two main types in all: circulation evaporator and single-pass evaporator. There are several branches in circulation evaporator: central circulation tube evaporator, suspended-basket evaporator, forced circulation evaporator. There are also several branches in single-pass evaporator: falling film evaporator, wiped film evaporator, thin film evaporator. Besides, rotary evaporator is also a very popular and high-efficiency evaporator.
Evaporators can be divided into natural evaporation and boil evaporation according to evaporation method. Evaporators can be divided into direct heating and indirect heating according to heating method. Evaporators can be divided into single effect and multiple effect according to effect type. Evaporators can be divided into normal pressure,reduced pressure and increased pressure according to operating pressure type.
The particular features of falling film evaporator
- High quality products. Our falling film evaporators are built with high quality parts, so this guarantees falling film evaporators can produce good products.
- High working efficiency. With the multiple effect system, our falling film evaporators can produce products and dispose materials very efficiently. Therefore, our falling film evaporators guarantees the high working efficiency.
- Quick reaction. Our falling film evaporators can achieve the quick switchover among different parts in the whole system, and can change different energy supply very quickly. Therefore, the quick reaction of our falling film evaporator makes the whole system working more efficient.