R-1050A rotary evaporator adopts stepless speed function to make rotary flask rotates in constant speed, the material formed a large area of thin film, then the constant temperature water bath begin to uniform heat the rotary flask and the material is evaporated in high speed under vacuum condition, the solvent steam is refrigerated by efficient glass condenser and received to receiving flask.
R-1050A rotary evaporator is a newly designed rotary evaporator of our company, this series has 5L, 6L, 10L, 20L, 50L for selection.
R-1050A has new breakthroughs based on RE-5003 rotary evaporator:
1. Equip PTFE valve between condenser and receiving flask, easy operation and good sealing.
2. Check valve control, continuous charging, available for vacuum switch in working condition. The check valve also could be replaced with hand-operated valve to convenient for operation, better sealing performance.
3. The discharging valve is made from teflon, consider of thermal expansion, other valves use glass valve element.
4. The water bath is electric lifting, lifting part use deceleration reinforcement motor, lifting process is more stable.
5. Use thicken rotary bottleneck to enhance loading bearing strength.
6. Use thicken rotary axis to enhance evaporation efficiency.
7. If the rotary evaporator sudden power lost during operation, when reconnect the power, it will automatic stop heating.
Rotary evaporator adopts stepless speed function to make rotary flask rotates in constant speed, the material formed a large area of thin film, then the constant temperature water bath begin to uniform heat the rotary flask and the material is evaporated in high speed under vacuum condition, the solvent steam is refrigerated by efficient glass condenser and received to receiving flask.
Rotary evaporator is also known as rotovap or rotavap, it is a common used lab instrument in chemical laboratory, mainly used for the continuous distillation of large amount easily volatilized solvents under negative pressure. Especially for the concentration of extract liquor and distillation of receive liquid when chromatograph. Because evaporator is vacuumized, to be distilled solvent’s boiling point depressed. In general, ingredient which is distilled form sample is the target ingredient in chemical research, such as extracting some natural ingredient from organic synthesis sample. Rotary evaporator mostly is used for isolating low-boiling ingredient, such as hexane, ethyl acetate, that presenting liquid state under room temperature and normal pressure. Besides, it can dislodge some ingredient in sample by standard operation.
1. Based on RE-5003 rotary evaporator, the R-1050A rotary evaporator is more beautiful in appearance, better performance and higher configuration.
2. Main structure is steady and high quality.
3. Water bath is small in volume, resistant to corrosion and high temperature, thermal insulation and prevent scald.
4. Use specially-made flange connection, high fastening strength and easy to assemble and disassemble.
5. Use DC motor, low energy consumption, high efficient, strong overload capacity, no spark and good reliability.
6. DC speed regulator, wide speed regulation range, fast dynamic response, smooth velocity change, large low speed torque.
7. LCD screen is clear and convenient, it display both temperature and rotating speed.
8. Equipped with universal wheel at the bottom, convenient and efficient.
9. Consider of PTFE valve may be burst by valve element thermal expansion, we use glass valve element for inlet/outlet valves and charging valves on 10L above rotary evaporators.
10. Equip with PTFE needle valve in receiving flask, support for discharging during experiment process, better sealing performance.
|Optimum ambient temperature (℃)||5～25|
|Power (V/Hz)||Single-phase 110/60||Single-phase 220V/60HZ|
|Speed regulation of main engine||Digital variable-frequency stepless speed regulation||Digital direct current stepless speed regulation|
|Rotate speed of main engine (rpm)||10-140||20-130||20-110|
|Temperature control (℃)||Digital temperature control, constant temperature -99℃|
|Maximum vacuum degree (Pa)||399.9Pa(under 3mmHg)|
|Rotary flask (L)||5 Flange mouthØ50||10 Flange mouthØ95||20 Flange mouthØ125||50 Flange mouth Ø125|
|Receiving flask (L)||3||5||10||20|
|Condenser pipe||Vertical dual coil pipe||Upright, main condenser + auxiliary condenser, efficient tri-backflow condenser pipe|
|Evaporative capacity (L/h)||Water ≥2 Alcohol ≥4||Water ≥3.2 Alcohol ≥6.5||Water ≥5 Alcohol ≥11||Water ≥9 Alcohol ≥19|
|Water bath pot material||Stainless steel|
|Water bath pot size (mm)||Φ280×170||Φ350×220||Φ450×250||Φ550×320|
|Lifting function||Electric lifting||Electric + manual lifting|
|Lifting stroke (mm)||0-150||0-160||0-190||0-180|
|Complete machine power (kW)||2.2||4.8||6.3||8.3|
1. Special designed vacuum meter, high precision and good quality.
2. Main condenser and auxiliary condenser structure, double backflow snakelike condenser increased cooling area and promote cooling efficiency.
3. LCD screen display both temperature and rotating speed, operation is simple and convenient.
4. Flange connection make it easy to dismount, high fastening strength.
5. Rotary bottleneck and flange are thicken manufactured to improve loading bearing strength.
6. Equip with wrench to convenient for rotary flask dismantling.
7. The check valve between auxiliary condenser and receiving flask could be replaced with hand-operated valve to convenient for use, better sealing efficiency.
8. Use belt brake universal wheel, convenient and efficient.
DLSB chiller pump
Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
YH Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
1. Low temperature cooling liquid circulating pump(chiller), high and low temperature circulating equipment.
2. Rotary vane vacuum pump.
1. Medicine: various application in laboratory of quality control, research and development departments: distillation/concentration/drying;
2. Chemical: daily application in quality control and research laboratory: distillation/backflow reaction/re-crystallization/sublimation;
3. Education: widely application in academic education: comprehensive evaporation application;
4. Food/beverage: used for quality control and research of new ingredient: distillation/concentration/drying;
5. Environmental analysis: used for prepare supervision sample of environment pollution: Soxhlet extraction/concentration;
6. Fodder: used for quality control and research of new ingredient: distillation/concentration/drying.
1. Ask: What’s the operating principle of rotary evaporator?
Answer: Under the condition of negative pressure, evaporating flask rotating in the thermostat water bath, which makes solution form a thin film in bottle wall, so as to increase the evaporation area. Evaporating efficiently under low temperature, then condensate recycling through condenser pipe and concentrate to isolate the material to reach experiment requirements.
2. Ask: What’s the core technology of Rotary Evaporator?
Answer: The key is system’s gas tightness, that is whether system can keep high vacuum degree under all sorts of solvent’s corrosion and movement state. Henan Lanphan’ s R series instrument, which is sealed by composite material four fluorine rubber and glass, can stand all sorts of solvent, has reliable gas tightness and can maintain a high vacuum degree above -0.096MPa.
3. Ask: What factor decides the working efficiency of Rotary Evaporator?
Answer: For same type equipment, mainly includes: steam temperature, vacuum degree and cooling water temperature. Restricted by some material’s thermolability, the steam temperature may have certain limitation when working, so high vacuum degree and low cooling water temperature are two main factors for efficiency improving (can select cryopump to lower the temperature)
4. Ask: What’s the difference between vertical and inclined condenser?
Answer: They have no difference essentially. Vertical condenser is gradually popular because of its small space usage and convenience for transportation and use. Most high-capacity instruments use vertical condenser.
5. Ask: What’s the design basis of main engine and water bath kettle rising and falling?
Answer: It’s mainly from the consideration of convenience, safe and economical. Generally, small-size rotary evaporators below 5L use main engine rising and falling and evaporators which are above 5L use water bath kettle rising and falling.
6. Ask: How about the anti-explosion ability of R series Rotary Evaporator?
Answer: Our company’s Rotary Evaporator adopt alternating current dynamo, stepless speed regulating (or frequency control), no electric brush and no spark in operation. Water bath kettle which goes with the evaporator adopts nitrogen-sealed relay control, silicon-controlled contactless switch and vacuum switch. Manual control switch adopt twice circuit control which make electric current less than 3mA and has favorable anti-explosion feature.
7. Ask: How to select all kinds of rotary evaporator?
Answer: As for structure, our R series products all have excellent corrosion resistance ability and leakproofness ability. According to the solvent volume, 2L, 3L, 5L’s machine is fit for lab and sample test; 5L, 10L, 20L’s machine is fit for medium experiment; 20L, 50L’s machine is fit for medium experiment and production, especially suitable for the extraction of metal ion-avoiding polluted material.
8.Ask: What’s the feature of rotary evaporator comparing to other evaporators?
Answer: It has the advantage of small structure, efficient, easy to observe and no metal ion pollution. It is applicable for laboratory, production and valuable material extraction. Its leakproofness ability can compare favorably with foreign equipment while it remain improvement in appearance and humanization design.
9. Ask: How to select vacuum pump for rotary evaporator?
Answer: We recommend water-circulating pump which can bear all sorts of solvent corrosion and can vacuumize to -0.095MPa(to satisfy using requirements). According to the solvent volume, we can offer various vacuum pump types.