Theory of falling film evaporation
The materials are evenly distributed into each falling film pipe through the distributor, and flow down the wall of the pipe in the state of a liquid film. Under the action of gravity and the secondary steam flow, the materials get evaporated while flowing down. At the bottom of the falling film tube, the materials and secondary steam are basically separated, and they reach the separation chamber to achieve complete separation.
1. Professional design team can provide customized services.
2. Professionally designed products for ethanol recovery.
3. Can provide equipment drawings, installation instructions, operating instructions and so on.
4. Can provide matched heat and cold sources.
5. The solution of low-temperature ethanol extraction (CBD extraction) can be systematically solved.
The structure of single-effect falling film
S01——Evaporation and separation chamber
E04——Vacuum pump cooler
V02——Ethanol collection tank
P02——Concentrate discharge pump
P03——Discharge pump of ethanol
P04——Water ring vacuum pump
Working process of falling film evaporator
Feeding(V01) - evaporation(E01) - separation(S01) - condensation(E02) - cooling (E03) - storage tank (V02)
Features of falling film evaporator
1. Low heating temperature
2. High evaporation speed
3. Short liquid residence time
4. Continuously feeding and discharging
5. Suitable for heat sensitive materials
1. Heat supply to achieve ethanol evaporation: steam boiler, circulating oil bath tank and so on.
3. Storage tank to store ethanol
3. Cooling supply to achieve ethanol recovery: cooling tower, chiller, refrigerating machine and so on.
|parameters of falling film evaporator|
|Electrical heating power||15kw||38kw|
|Water ring vacuum pump||1.5kw||2.2kw|
|Extreme vacuum||-0.095 MPa||-0.095 MPa||-0.095 MPa||-0.095 MPa||-0.095 MPa|
Single-effect falling film evaporator is widely used in food, dairy, chemical, pharmaceutical, biological engineering, environmental protection engineering and corn deep processing, such as for aqueous solutions, organic solvent solutions, fruit and vegetable juices, milk, eggs, vitamin C, collagen , Tea immersion liquid, sodium glutamate and other evaporative concentration. It is especially suitable for evaporative concentration of heat-sensitive materials, and the beneficial elements of the material can be protected to the greatest extent during the heating and evaporation process.
1. Why is single-effect falling film evaporator commonly used for ethanol recovery?
Ethanol has low heat content and is volatile, so it is not suitable for multi-effect falling film evaporator.
2. What is the feed temperature of the single-effect falling film when recovering ethanol?
It is recommended to be above 20 ℃, if the low temperature material liquid can add a preheating device before the cloth.
3. How much is the steam pressure in the heating chamber controlled?
The steam pressure is controlled within 0.2MPa, and the temperature is within 130 ℃.
4. How to control the steam temperature?
By adjusting the steam pressure to adjust the steam temperature, the temperature changes with the pressure.
5. What material is the single effect falling film evaporator, can it be made of 316 material?
Hygienic grade 304 material. According to customer needs can be made of 316 material.
6. Is the single-effect falling film evaporator controlled automatically or manually?
Manual control. According to customer needs can make automatic control system.
7. Can 200L single effect falling film evaporator be sent by air?
After special packaging design, it can be sent by air.