Definition of Industrial Hemp and High CBD Medical Hemp
Industrial hemp refers to cannabis with a tetrahydrocannabinol content of less than 0.3%. It is widely used in textile, paper, food, medicine, health, daily chemicals, leather, automotive, construction, decoration, packaging, etc.
High CBD medical hemp has a very high medical value, and the research shows that CBD may be a natural way to treat seizures, anxiety, insomnia, inflammation, chronic pain, nausea, rheumatoid arthritis and even certain types of cancer and neurological diseases.
Differences between Industrial Hemp and High CBD Medical Hemp
1. There are several differences in the cultivation conditions of industrial hemp and medicinal cannabis. For industrial hemp, there are generally low environmental requirements. It can be planted in the field. However, most of the medical cannabis is generally grown in the greenhouse. What’s more, there are several requirements for planting medical cannabis, including careful control of temperature, humidity and light conditions.
2. Industrial hemp contains THC (psychoactive ingredient in cannabis plants) less than 0.3% of psychoactive ingredients. Meanwhile, in medical cannabis, the THC content of tetrahydrocannabinol is defined as 0.3% < THC < 0.5%, and medical cannabis has a medicinal tendency.
3. Industrial hemp is used at least ten fields such as food and health products, animal products, daily necessities, cosmetics, consumer electronics, apparel, non-woven fabrics, composite materials, and biofuels. Meanwhile, medical hemp is mainly used in medical treatment. It can treat or assist in the treatment of epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, depression, gastrointestinal diseases, various skin diseases and various cancer symptoms.
Is hemp the same as CBD?
Some people may be confused about hemp and cbd. Are they the same thing or something else? Actually, cbd is one of the components of hemp. People can extract cbd from hemp by using some extraction methods. Therefore, hemp and cbd are not the same thing. Hemp consists of cbd.
Is hemp or CBD better?
Hemp consists of cbd. So besides cbd, there are still many other kinds of substances in hemp. Therefore , we should not compare hemp with cbd, because they are actually not the opposite things to each other, but hemp including cbd.
How Much CBD is in Industrial Hemp?
Nowadays, more and more people started to distill cbd, because cbd has many beneficial applications for people. Many people wonder how much cbd is in industrial hemp. And from precise calculations, 750 pounds of cbd per acre of hemp can be extracted.
What are Applications of CBD?
Cbd oil is a concentrated liquid extract of cannabis plants. Similar to other herbal extracts, the chemical composition of cannabis oil varies depending on how the extract is made and the chemical composition of the plant at the beginning. Cbd can be used in several fields, but it is mainly used in medical field. It can be used to make oil, health food, cosmetics, Chinese medicine, daily chemical products and so on. The cultivation of medicinal cannabis for the manufacture of medicines is still in its infancy in China.The details of cbd application are as follows:
1. The application of cbd in the medical field is mainly based on its protective effect on the nervous system. For example, in the case of anti-epilepsy, CBD can help inhibit brain excitability and reduce seizures. In terms of analgesic and anti-inflammatory, CBD plays a role in dual inhibition of cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase, and its efficacy is stronger than the well-known aspirin.
2. Cbd oil is also used by people in their daily life at home. Cannabis oil is added to the cooking part as a seasoning to increase the taste of the food and make it more delicious. Eating cannabis oil can help people detox, especially for the liver. Cbd moisturizes the five internal organs, especially the large intestine which is hot and dry. For the relief of intestines, it is suitable for chronic constipation. Ephedra is a anaesthetic with calming, antitussive and antiasthmatic effects.