The confusion of customers
To solve the common questions customers have when they are purchasing hemp cbd oil extraction equipment.
Ethanol extraction equipment
1. The jacketed centrifuge is NOT additionally cooled to maintain the -80 C temperature during the Extraction. So the "jacket" is not used for chilling?
Answer：the jacket is used for vacuum feeding and heat preservation. it may take a little long time to use jacket to cool the ethanol. so we cool the ethanol in the cooling tank first, then pour into the centrifuge
2. how many materials PP-45 handles?
Answer：It deals with 22LBS hemp one time( about 20 minutes)
3. The jacketed centrifuge is NOT additionally cooled to maintain the -80 C temperature during the Extraction. So the "jacket" is not used for chilling?
Answer: the jacket is used for vacuum feeding and heat preservation. it may take a little long time to use jacket to cool the ethanol. so we cool the ethanol in the cooling tank first, then pour into the centrifuge
Falling film evaporator
1. What is the heating method of the falling film evaporator?
20L, 50L are electric heating, while other models are steam heating.
2. What is the evaporation efficiency of the falling film evaporator?
Different models have different evaporation amounts, such as 20L falling film, which can evaporate 20L ethanol per hour.
3. Do you have a chiller for the falling film evaporator?
Yes, we will have special industrial chiller to support falling film evaporator.
4. what are heat source ?
Electricity, natural gas, diesel and so on, can all be used as heat sources for falling film evaporator.
Please tell us the factory size, so that we can design the layout for reference.
1. for the automatic does it lift and drain the 50L round flask without disconnect to collect final product
Answer: it is the bath automatic lifting
it needs disconnect and drain the final product manually
2. which centrifuge would match well with the 50L rotovap?
Answer: the small centrifuge pp -15 will be ok for it
3.Why in FFE, usually 5-7°c can make ethanol recovery? While in rotary evaporator, it needs -30°c?
Answer: Because the vacuum in the FFE is not very high compared to taht in rotovap, the ethanol boiling point in the ff is higher than that in rotovap, so in ff, the only 5-7°C can cool the ethanol, while the rotovap needs lower temp(such as -10, 20 30 even lower to get good effect) to cool the ethanol.