What is closed loop extraction
Closed loop extraction is an extraction equipment working within a closed container, which means the outside atmosphere will never get into the working process. The materials in the closed loop extraction working process will be recycled again, which makes closed loop extraction equipment very energy-saving. Closed loop extraction is an effective and convenient equipment to concentrate substances.
Closed loop extractor parts
Closed loop extractor is widely used to concentrate substances, which consists of several parts. In closed loop extractor equipment, there are several parts working together, which all play important roles in this equipment. The parts in the closed loop extractor equipment are as follows:
1. High-quality pressurized solvent tank with butane or propane is very necessary in closed loop extractor equipment. In the meanwhile, tubes and valves are also essential for the closed loop equipment, which are to connect all parts.
2. In closed loop extractor equipment, pressurized pump is to spray solvent on the plant materials. And after extracted substances are pumped out by pressurized pump, the extracted materials are then placed into a vacuum oven for the next step, which id closed-loop extraction.
3. Vacuum pump is used to provide a vacuum environment for the whole equipment, in order to make the residual bubbles of butane or solvent in the still-unfinished concentrate out.
4. Heating procedure. In this step, you need to heat the concentrated substances in the vacuum oven for at least ten hours, in order to get residual substances evaporated.
There are something you need to pay attention to: before you turn on the equipment power supply in order to make sure the power supply connected; what’s more, check the seal and container to keep a vacuum environment. After the working process is finished, remember to take the residual substances out and clean the equipment regularly.
Closed loop extraction tips
As we all know, closed loop extraction is a very complicated equipment, so we are supposed to know some tips when we use this equipment. We will take processing hemp as an example:
1. The way you prepare your hemp plant materials will directly influence the end product you get. Because there are so many cells within the hemp plant materials, if you put the plant in a wrong way, the cells will get destroyed, which will directly cause very bad end product.
2. Maybe some people wonder that how users recognize hemp plant materials get totally extracted. The way to recognizing it is, the solvent with no color represents the hemp plant materials get totally extracted and there is barely no cbd within it.
3. We all know that, the extraction of cbd is under low temperature, because low temperature can keep the water within hemp plant materials stay inside.
It is important to pay attention to these operating tips when you operate a closed loop extraction equipment, because these tips can keep you safe and help you get a high efficiency.