CBD is a popular natural medicine used to treat many common diseases. It is one of 104 compounds found in cannabis or cannabis plant. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the major psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis and causes a “high” sensation usually associated with cannabis. However, unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive.This quality makes the CBD an attractive option for those seeking to relieve pain and other symptoms without the effects of marijuana or certain drugs altering their thinking. The CBD oil is prepared by extracting CBD from cannabis plants and then diluted with a carrier oil such as coconut or hemp seed oil. It has gained momentum in the health and wellness arena, and some scientific studies have confirmed it may help treat various diseases such as chronic pain and anxiety. The following are several health benefits of CBD oil supported by scientific evidence:
What is CBD Oil Good for?
- It can relieve people’s pain, so that people could feel better during illness.
- It can reduce people’s anxiety and depression.
- It can alleviate cancer-related symptoms.
- It can reduce acne. Acne is a common skin condition that affects more than 9% of the population.It is thought to be caused by a number of factors, including heredity, bacteria, potential inflammation and excess production of sebum, caused by oily secretions from the sebaceous glands of the skin.According to recent scientific research, CBD oil may help treat acne because of its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce sebum secretion.
What are Medical Cannabis Used for?
Medical cannabis is very popular in medical field, because it has many powerful functions. The efficiency that medical cannabis can achieve is very high. Now let’s go through what functions medical cannabis has:
- Intestinal laxative: Cannabis can moisten the intestines, which helpsto solve the digestive problems such as dry stools.
- Treating illness caused bywind: It has a greater effect on the treatment of illness caused by wind.
- Treatment of amenorrhea: It can be used to improve irregular menstruation.
- Anesthetic: Its leaves can be used to make medical anesthetics.
- Itis enable to kill a small number of cancer cells.
What are Benefits of Medical Cannabis?
In the past decades, cannabis has always been a controversial topic because of it’s dual influences on people’s life. Recently, more and more research indicates that cannabis has many medical benefits. They are as follows:
- It has anticancer effect;
- It can slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease;
- It can decreasethe rate of seizures;
- It can reduce the sputum of patients with multiple sclerosis;
- It can reduce pain and nausea caused by chemotherapy and traditional HIV/AIDS treatment, which enablespatients to continue medical care more comfortably;
- It can minimize nerve damage caused by spinal cord and traumatic brain injury.